Volunteers diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder needed for a research study
Dara S. Manoach, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry Massachusetts General Hospital
- We are looking for volunteers with Autism Spectrum Disorder between the ages of 8 and 25 to participate in a brain imaging study. MRI is a safe and painless procedure for most people. There are no known or foreseeable health risks associated with MRI scans.
- Individuals must not have a history of substance abuse within the past 6 months, seizure disorder, and history of head injury with long loss of consciousness.
- Participation will involve 2 parts
- The first session will include practice to imitate the real MRI scanning procedure
- The second session will include the real MRI scan
- The study is completely non-invasive.
- Your confidentiality will be assured.
- You will be paid $75 got completing the study.
- If you think you are eligible and may be interested in participating, please call Trang Nguyen at (617)-726-0307 or email email@example.com